June 19, 2021

Summer School

VERY SO SCENERY WAIT FAMOUS SEE NICE KATE 6 OFTEN OTHER FULL WEEKEND ENGLISH

Dear Flo,
I am ___ happy here. I’m having ___ much fun! And, as ___ can see from my ___, I’m learning a lot (5)___ English! Yesterday we toured ___ area around Cambridge. The ___ is really beautiful. Tomorrow ___ are going to go ___ London. I can’t (10)___! There are so many ___ places we’re going to ___. I’m staying with a ___ English family – Mr and ___ Robinson and their kids, (15)___ and John. I have ___ classes and activities until ___ o’clock. I return to ___ house then, but I ___ return to the summer (20)___ in the evenings for ___ activities. My days are ___ of English. At the ___ I’m going to an ___ pub. I’m excited!
See (25)___ much English I know? ___ wrote this letter in ___!
Love,
Marie

___
Have fun....and take care!