June 20, 2021

A Nature Camp

PARENT CONFERENCE SEND HIKING TOOTHBRUSH SHOP EVEN TORCH BRENDA HOPE WRITE

Dear Mary,
I’m at ___ nature camp this summer ___ I hate it! My ___ are at a science ___ in Canada so they (5)___ me to this camp ___ the mountains. We sleep ___side and it’s very cold ___ the mountains at night. ___ we do is go (10)___ in the mountains, fishing ___ the lake and swimming. ___ boring! I lost my ___ and there aren’t any ___ so I can’t buy (15)___ new one. We can’t ___ use our mobile phones ___ they don’t work here! ___’re going to go hiking ___ the forest tonight. I’ve (20)___ walking boots, but my ___ isn’t very good so ___’m staying near my friend, ___. She’s got a good ___ and she isn’t afraid (25)___ the dark forest. I ___ the bears don’t eat ___ dinner tonight!
Maybe I’ll ___ again tomorrow when I ___ got more time.
Yours,
Jane

___
Have fun....and take care!