June 2, 2021

Voluntary Work

TEENAGER PART YOUNG HOUR JOB GET ANDREW GIVE FEEL STUDENT WANT LEAVE HELP RACHEL DECIDE KNOW
 

In the UK many ___ do voluntary work as ___ of their school curriculum. ___ people spend a few ___ of their spare time (5)___ week working in different ___ such as babysitting, gardening ___ repairing computers. They don’t ___ paid for this work, ___ they enjoy it and (10)___ valuable experience. For many, ___ experience is more valuable ___ money. One young volunteer, ___, says, “It’s great to ___ up some spare time (15)___ others. I have worked ___ a volunteer for a ___ months. It makes me ___ good and the experience ___ wonderful. It is good (20)___ everyone.” In addition, many ___ don’t know what they ___ to do when they ___ school and this experience ___ them decide. Another volunteer, (25)___, says, “I think teenagers ___ benefit from doing voluntary ___ before they make a ___ about their future. I ___ I’ve learned a lot (30)___ myself from volunteering.”

___
Have fun....and take care!