May 16, 2021

Wolverines

DISCOVER THIS INTEREST SIBERIA BIG HOME THERE DVD SWIM TREE BEAR JUMP

Have you ever heard ___ wolverines? Wolverine is the ___ of an animal. I ___ this strange animal while ___ was looking for information (5)___ a school project on ___ Internet. So I’ve decided ___ do my project on ___. Next week I’m going ___ present my project to (10)___ class and I’m going ___ show many photos of ___ beautiful animals. I found ___ facts about wolverines on ___ Internet. They live in (15)___ places, for example Canada, ___ and Lapland. They look ___ small bears and they’ve ___ long brown hair and ___ feet. Wolverines build their (20)___ under the ground and ___ care for their babies ___. I also watched a ___ about wolverines yesterday. In ___ film they showed wolverines (25)___ and climbing trees. One ___ was hiding in a ___. It was watching a ___. While the bear was ___ some meat, the wolverine (30)___ onto the bear’s back ___ took its food. Wolverines ___ amazing animals!

___
Have fun....and take care!