May 22, 2021

Ms. Church and Leeds Castle

WALES SIX POP SHOP TIME OVER PLACE PICTURE DIANE FAMILY GARDEN SEE WATCH GOLF
 

Charlotte Church is a ___ popular singer from Cardiff, ___. Her songs are on ___ radio and she sings ___ TV. Charlotte has got (5)___ classical albums and one ___ album in the music ___. Charlotte is really busy ___ hasn’t got much free ___. She’s got concerts all (10)___ Britain and North America. ___’s got concerts in other ___ too. She has got ___ own website. There are ___, songs and videos on (15)___ site. Charlotte has even ___ her own TV programme. ___ sings, but she has ___ famous guests too!

-----

Dear ___,
I’m at Leeds Castle (20)___. I’m here with my ___ for the day. Leeds ___ is in Kent, England. ___ is 900 years old. ___ are shops, restaurants and (25)___ near the castle. There ___ so many activities here. ___ are many things to ___ and do. You can ___ the birds, go up (30)___ a balloon or play ___. I’ve got my camera ___ and I’ve got some ___ photos. Come and see ___ photos soon.
Your friend,
Kim

___
Have fun....and take care!