January 8, 2020

DIALOGUE IN THE DARK

LIGHT CHILD MUSIC PAINT HEAR PARK JONAS TODAY SPECIAL EXHIBITION WALK TRY LOT

We are walking in ___ dark. There isn’t any ___ and we can’t see ___. It’s like being blind. ___ hear birds singing and ___’s voices. How many children ___ there? I don’t know. ___ think I can hear ___ from someone’s mobile phone. ___ smell paint. Is someone ___ pictures? I’m not sure, ___ I think we’re in ___ park. Lots of cars ___ driving near us – I ___ them too. Maybe the ___ is near a street. ___, our guide, is saying ___. “Listen and feel. Do ___ know where we are?” ___ my class is visiting ___ in the Dark, a ___ exhibition at the museum. ___ the areas in the ___ are completely dark. You ___ from room to room ___ to guess where you ___: there is a kitchen, ___ forest, a boat and ___ more.
   You use your ears to hear, your hands to feel and your nose to smell, but your eyes can’t help you. A guide takes you from place to place. Jonas and all the guides are blind, but in here we need Jonas. He knows exactly where we are and where we are going.

___
Have fun....and take care!