March 29, 2019

Music for Your Pet

LOUD SYSTEM LISTEN MUSIC YEAR DIFFERENT QUIET NERVOUS CLASSICAL FEEL

My dog will leave ___ room if I play ___ music on my sound ___. My cat will go ___ sleep if my mum ___ to Mozart. It's clear - ___ affects animals. Some scientists ___ studied how it affects ___ for a number of ___. In 2002 scientists played ___ to about 150 dogs ___ clinics and animal shelters. ___ dogs listened to many ___ types of music. The ___ music made the dogs ___ relaxed, but they were ___ after they heard loud ___. In 2004 scientists decided ___ try a new experiment ___ different types of classical ___. According to their results, ___ you play very slow ___ music to dogs, they ___ become more relaxed. Now ___ people are buying CDs ___ this type of slow ___ music for their dogs. ___ want their dogs to ___ good.

___
Have fun....and take care!