February 15, 2019

Stay-at-Home Dads

LUNCH AGE TV TOWN CLIENT SURPRISE TRADITION SO FRIEND BELIEVE SEE CHILD

It’s an ordinary afternoon ___ the Neville home. Jeremy ___ giving baby Tanya her ___ while Jessica and Mathew, ___ 3 and 5, are ___ a children’s programme on ___. In an office across ___, Jeremy’s wife Carla has ___ finished talking to a ___. This arrangement may seem ___, but in today’s families ___ roles are changing and ___ fathers are staying at ___. “It was a decision ___ we made after Mathew ___ born,” explains Jeremy. “Carla ___ doing very well in ___ career at the time ___ I didn’t mind having ___ break from work. I’m ___ calm and easy-going person ___ being a full-time dad ___n’t difficult for me.” How ___ his peers react? “My ___ teased me a bit ___ first, but now I ___ they’re quite jealous. They ___ how lucky I am ___ be involved in my ___’s lives.” 

___
Have fun....and take care!

No comments: