February 19, 2019

Have a Nice Day!

UNITE SOON ENORMOUS SMILE LEFT SAY DAY THIS AGREE BANK MONTH AFTER EVEN KNOW

I'm British and I ___ been living in the ___ States for a year. ___ first experienced culture shock ___ after arriving. After I ___ been walking around an ___ supermarket for two hours, ___ finally reached the cashier, ___ gave me a big ___ and asked, "How are ___ today, ma'am?" When I ___, she smiled again and ___, "Have a nice day!" ___ strange! Why was she ___ so much? And why ___ she care about my ___?
Since then I've discussed ___ with other Europeans here ___ found out that most ___: the constant American cheerfulness ___ annoying and insincere. However, ___ that bus drivers and ___ tellers have been wishing ___ a nice day for ___, I must admit that ___ begun to like it. ___ all, what's so bad ___ being kind and friendly, ___ to people you don't ___?

___
Have fun....and take care!

No comments: